Morocco COC certification is a mandatory certification system implemented by the Morocco government to ensure that imported goods comply with national standards and regulations. Through COC certification, the Morocco government can ensure the quality and safety of imported goods and protect the interests of the domestic market.
1. Morocco COC Certification Process
1) Prepare materials: Before applying for Morocco COC certification, you need to prepare the following materials: product list and specifications, manufacturer’s business license and company certification documents, product test reports and certification certificates (such as CE certification, etc.), order contracts and invoices, and other relevant information.
2) Submit the application: In the application, you need to provide product list, specifications, company certification documents and other necessary information.
3) Product testing: The scope of testing may include product quality, safety, electrical performance, etc.
4) On-site audit: On-site audit may be required to verify the production process and quality management system.
5)After confirming that the product meets the requirements of Morocco, a COC certificate will be issued. This certifies that the product has passed the Morocco conformity assessment and can be sold in the Morocco market.
2. Requirements to apply for Morocco COC certification
Prepare complete product and company information.
Select a certification body recognized by the Morocco government for certification.
Products must comply with relevant Morocco standards and regulations.
Product testing and on-site audits are required to ensure product compliance with relevant standards and regulations.
Appropriate certification fees must be paid.
How long is Morocco COC valid?
The Morocco COC is valid for that shipment. Valid for 3 month since finished inspection. If the product does not undergo major changes within that year, it can continue to be used within the validity period of the original certificate.
How long does it take to apply for Morocco COC certification?
The entire Morocco COC certification process typically takes 7-9 working days. This includes material preparation, testing and review. Therefore, it is recommended that you begin your preparations as early as possible to avoid any delays.
What should I do if I do not pass the Morocco COC certification?
If the product does not pass the Morocco COC certification, the assessment body will provide the applicant with a non-conformity report, stating the reasons for the failure. Depending on the reasons for non-conformity, the product must be improved accordingly and retested and audited.