JCT is helping organizations to export worldwide with our certification services. Instead of web-based processes, JCT personally helps the organizations at every step of the certificate of conformity process. JCT also provides additional support services like product testing, inspection, Certificate, and Factory Inspection Training services. We have expert managers working for your certification needs and providing timely services.
Our experts are trustworthy business partners to work with your organization. They have the experience to provide Certificates for different countries. We work hard to find a solution that is best suited for your company at the same time as meeting the Certificate of Conformity requirements. We always ensure to do our best to provide the best certification service and customer satisfaction.
JCT is the pioneer company that started providing Certificates of different countries in China & hence the most trusted name in this industry. We facilitate your export activities by making the available largest number of Certificates under one roof. We always try to make the process easy & ensure fast movement of your export consignment. we have successfully done thousands of Certificate cases to date & always endeavor to add more services. We also keep good cooperation with CCIC、SGS、BV、ITS、TUV、COTECN、CSIC etc. Such an International organization.
- Local responsible supplier required for any ACMA RCM applicable product. Suppliers of products under the ERAC scope must have an ABN in order to register as suppliers. Products not under the ERAC scope can be supplied through a local RCM supplier agent acting on their behalf.
- egypt coi pvoc
- GOEIC – General Organization of Export and Import Control, require that all producers, manufacturers, exporters register their products and issue a certificate of inspection ( COI ) – by an approved GOEIC partner to access the Egyptian markets & pass the Egyptian custom, all regulated products were listed in the ministerial decree No. 991/2015 – 992/2015 – 43/2016.
- SAUDI WATER LABEL
- The Saudi Standards, Metrology and Quality Organization (SASO) set on January 1st, 2018 the new water efficiency technical regulations and its Water Efficiency Label for a number of sanitary products and water flow control equipment based on the rates of water efficiency consumption.
- morocco coc
- Moroccan Ministry of Industry, Trade, Green and Digital Economy (MCINET) recently established a ‘Verification of Conformity (VoC)’ program to certify that products imported into Morocco comply with the national regulations for product quality and safety.
- iraq coc
- Pre-Inspection, Testing and Issuing of Certificates of Conformity Programme of Goods Imported into Iraq From the 1st January 2020, Exporters/Importers trading with Iraq need to comply with the requirements of Pre-Inspection...
- The IECEE CB scheme, or CB scheme for short, is an international system for the mutual recognition of test results and certificates relating to the safety of electrical and electronic components, operating equipment and products.
- Côte D'Ivoire COC
- JCT reminds its customers that the Government of Côte d’Ivoire has implemented a Verification of Conformity Program for all goods imported in Côte d’Ivoire with a FOB value superior or equal to XOF 1 million (approx. EUR 1,500).
- The acronym GOST comes from Государственный Стандарт (Gosudarstvenny Standart), which means “state standard”. Since their introduction almost a century ago, GOST certificates have established the technical safety and quality requirements necessary to authorize a product for sale...
- tanzania pvoc
- Tanzania requires all regulated products imported into the country to be assessed and to conform to the requirements of the TBS PVoC program. Under the PVoC program, a Certificate of Conformity (CoC) is compulsory for customs clearance.
- JCT was Initiated in 2003,and has been established since 1990.we have been working on certification and testing for over 15+ years experience.
- More than 500 customers choose JCT’s Service, we JCT get more than 1000+ certificate for customers,and save many times and money.Also helped customers get more orders.
- We provide 25+ Certifications for customers in the world.We are working with TUV、SGS、BV、INTERTEK、CQC、CCIC、APPLUS etc
- We are confident that the job will be completed to your satisfaction. If for any reason you are not fully satisfied with the results, we will fix the issue and won’t consider the job done until you have a smile on your face!
- Don’t worry about hidden charges at the end. We present you with fixed rate pricing before any work even begins, so you will know exactly what to expect. What we quote is what you can expect to pay nothing more.
- How to Obtain a Kenya PVoC Certificate for Your Exported Products
- If you are exporting products to Kenya, you may need to obtain a Pre-Export Verification of Conformity (PVoC) certificate to ensure that your products meet Kenya's import regulations. Here are the general steps to obtain a Kenya PVoC certificate: Identify the relevant Kenyan agency: The first step is to identify the relevant Kenyan agency responsible for issuing the PVoC certificate for your product. This may vary depending on the type of product you are exporting. Select an inspection company: Once you have identified the relevant agency, you need to select an inspection company that is authorized by the Kenyan government to perform PVoC inspections. You can find a list of authorized inspection companies on the Kenya Bureau of Standards (KEBS) website. Arrange for inspection: You will need to arrange for an inspection of your products by the selected inspection company. The inspection will be conducted to ensure that your products meet the relevant Kenyan standards and regulations. Submit documentation: You will need to submit documentation to the inspection company, including product specifications, test reports, and any other relevant documentation. Obtain the PVoC certificate: If your products meet the relevant Kenyan standards and regulations, you...
- How does obtaining UL certification help companies
- Earning UL certification can help businesses in a number of ways. First, it can give them a competitive advantage over companies that are not UL certified. Second, UL certification helps companies build trust and confidence with customers and other stakeholders. Finally, UL certification can help companies improve their safety and quality management systems. UL certification is a valuable asset for any company. This shows that the company takes product safety seriously and is willing to undergo rigorous testing to ensure product safety. UL certification can also help companies win business, as many clients and clients will only work with companies that have this certification. Simply put, UL certification is a way for a company to demonstrate its commitment to safety and quality, and it is a trusted partner for customers and customers. When John's business took off, he knew he needed to be certified by UL. He had heard that this could give his company a competitive advantage, and he knew it would help him build trust with his customers. John is also interested in improving his safety and quality management systems. Getting UL certification isn't easy, but it's definitely worth it. The process involved rigorous...
- Our Saudi Water Efficiency Label ensures your home uses water efficiently
- Want to save water at home? Check the Saudi Water Efficiency Label! Our labels ensure your home is water-efficient so you can save money and protect the environment. The Saudi government has introduced water efficiency labels for households to help protect this important resource. The label is similar to the energy efficiency label on many appliances and will help residents choose the most water-efficient products and save on water bills. All new homes and buildings must bear the Saudi Water Efficiency Label and will be prominently displayed on the front of the property. The label will give buyers and renters an at-a-glance look at how much water property is likely to use and how much money can be saved by choosing a more efficient home. The label will also help raise awareness of the importance of water conservation and efficient water use. With labels, residents will be able to make more informed choices about how they use water in their homes. As the sun shone on the city, residents of Riyadh scrambled to find ways to cool down. But in the air conditioning and pool, one woman noticed something different in her neighborhood. Across the city, new signs...
- WHAT IS PSE MARK CERTIFICATION SCHEME?
- Manufacturers of Specified Electrical Appliances and Materials (Category A) and Non-Specified Electrical Appliances and Materials (Category B) may have their products certified by TUV SUD under the PSE Mark Certification Scheme. Safety and EMC characteristics of products are evaluated to ascertain compliance to technical requirements under the Scheme. An evaluation of a manufacturer’s factory facility is also performed if the product is a Category A electrical appliance. PSE Diamond Mark The PSE Diamond Mark is the mandatory marking for Category A Products which are also referred to as Specified Products. PSE-diamond-mark Manufacturers of these products are required to go through a Conformity Assessment to gain a Statement of Conformity which is an essential part of the whole PSE registration process. During this process the manufacturer must conduct product testing and a factory audit through a METI designated CAB (Conformity Assessment Body). PSE Circle Mark The PSE Circle Mark is the mandatory marking for Category B products, also called Non-specified Products. PSE-circle-mark The manufacturer tests the product according to the applicable standards of DENAN and then use a Self-Declaration process to declare product conformity. Which Products need a PSE Certificate? 457 product categories have been designated pursuant to the...
- How to Obtain a Morocco COC Certificate for Your Products
- Morocco is a country located in North Africa and is known for its unique culture, history, and economy. If you're looking to export products to Morocco, it's important to understand the country's regulatory environment, including the requirements for a Certificate of Conformity (COC). A COC is a document that verifies that the products being exported comply with the relevant regulations and standards of the importing country. In the case of Morocco, a COC is required for certain products to ensure that they meet the country's health, safety, and environmental requirements. Here's what you need to know about obtaining a Morocco COC certificate for your products: Determine whether your products require a COC: The Moroccan authorities require a COC for a variety of products, including electrical and electronic equipment, textiles, and toys. You should check with the Moroccan authorities or a third-party certification body to determine whether your products require a COC. Identify an accredited third-party certification body: To obtain a Morocco COC certificate, you will need to work with an accredited third-party certification body. These bodies are authorized by the Moroccan government to issue COCs. Submit your application: Once you've identified a certification body, you...
- Does my product need UL certification?
- What is UL certification? UL was founded in 1894. In the initial stage, UL mainly relied on the funds provided by the fire insurance department to maintain its operations. It was not until 1916 that UL was completely independent. After nearly a hundred years of development, UL has become a world-renowned certification body with a set of strict organizational management systems, standard development and product certification procedures. UL is governed by a council of representatives from safety experts, government officials, consumers, education, utilities, insurance, and standards departments, with day-to-day operations handled by the president and vice president. At present, UL has five laboratories in the United States, headquartered in Northbrook Town, north of Chicago, and established corresponding laboratories in Taiwan, Suzhou, Guangzhou and Hong Kong. Features of the Enhanced Smart UL Certification Mark Geographic Codes - The Enhanced Smart UL Certification Mark uses a two-digit International Organization for Standardization (ISO) country code to indicate the geographic area in which its standard is certified. Improved Traceability - Each Enhanced UL Mark has a unique identifier, usually a file number, increasing vital visibility in the global marketplace. Easy access to product information - Scan the embedded QR code in the...
- Introduction to the related issues involved in the Saudi Water Efficiency Label
- When products are sold on different occasions, they need to obtain certain certifications according to different standards before they can be successfully sold in the market. In 2015, Saudi Arabia implemented new standards for the import of toilets. In 2018, new water efficiency certification requirements were proposed for bathroom products. That is to say, bathroom products exported to Saudi Arabia, including toilets, showers, faucets, and other products, must meet the corresponding water efficiency standards before they can be sold in Saudi Arabia. And this water efficiency label will be pasted on the outer box of the product. What is Water Efficiency Certification The main purpose of this certification is whether the product can meet the efficiency certification of the rational use of water resources in the process of use. This certification was proposed by Saudi Arabia. The water resources here are relatively scarce, and the increase in the cost of water has also caused a great burden on the consumption of water resources. Therefore, in order to ensure that Saudi Arabia's water resources can be used reasonably, the targeted proposal is made. Water efficiency certification requirements. How to apply for Saudi water efficiency certification After the...
- Do I need a Saber certificate to export microwave ovens to Saudi Arabia?
- There is some confusion as to whether a Saber certificate is required to export microwave ovens to Saudi Arabia. Saber certificate is an online certificate issued by saber platform for Saudi technical regulations issued by SASO for regulated and non-regulated products. All types of products must enter the Saudi market. Without this certificate, you will not be able to enter and clear your products at Saudi customs. What is a Saber certificate and why do I need a Saber certificate to export microwave ovens to Saudi Arabia? The Saber certificate is a document certifying that the company has the right to export microwave ovens to Saudi Arabia. The certificate is issued by Saber, a global trade organization. A company must have a Saber certificate to export microwave ovens to Saudi Arabia. This certificate certifies that the company complies with Saudi Arabia's export regulations. If exporting microwave ovens to Saudi Arabia, a Saber certificate is required. This is because in Saudi Arabia, all electrical products must undergo rigorous safety testing and obtain appropriate certification. And the Saber certificate is one of them. So if you want to export microwave oven to Saudi Arabia market, then you must get Saber certificate. What are the benefits...
- How to Ensure Your Products Meet SABER Certificate of Conformity Standards
- If you are exporting goods to Saudi Arabia, you need to obtain a SABER Certificate of Conformity to ensure your products meet the country's regulatory requirements. The SABER (Saudi Product Safety Program) certification process can be complex, but it is necessary to avoid delays and fines when entering the Saudi Arabian market. In this article, we will discuss what SABER Certificate of Conformity is and how you can ensure that your products meet its standards. What is SABER Certificate of Conformity? The SABER Certificate of Conformity is a mandatory certificate required for all imported goods in Saudi Arabia. The certificate ensures that the imported products meet the technical, health, and safety standards set by the Saudi Arabian Standards, Metrology, and Quality Organization (SASO). The SASO is the official body that regulates and controls the quality and safety of goods imported into Saudi Arabia. The SABER program is an online system that allows businesses to obtain the necessary certifications for their products. It is designed to streamline the import process, reduce the time and costs of certification, and ensure that all products imported into Saudi Arabia are safe and compliant. [caption id="attachment_3761" align="aligncenter" width="780"] Riyadh city...
- How long it will take to issue the SABER certificate
- With the continuous development of national economy and trade, international trade has brought more opportunities for the development of domestic enterprises. If an enterprise wants to export products, it must carry out corresponding product testing according to the regulations of the target country, and only after obtaining the certificate can enter the target country for sales. The Saudi Arabia saber certificate is a Saudi certification system that has been upgraded in recent years. All import and export commodity controls need to be certified by the system before they can enter the market. If you want to obtain the Saudi Arabia saber certificate, you need to find an authoritative organization to test the product model (Or you can send samples to our JCT to processed.), obtain the corresponding certificate if it meets the standards, and then provide the corresponding product information in the background of the system according to the barcode registered with the customs. , In this process, Saudi Arabia will send corresponding auditors to audit the factory of the company if product is meet FA (Factory Audit). After all of them are passed, then can issued PC certificate and SC certificate, the product can go through customs clearance and smoothly...
- What are the contents of the SAA certificate audit, and what will happen to the products that are not certified?
- With the continuous development of my country's technological system, many products are also very popular overseas, so product exports have also become part of sales. The exporting country is different, so you need to prepare different qualification certifications according to the regulations of each country, and only after passing the certification can you obtain the qualifications to sell in the market. For example, FCC certification is a valid certificate that products must have when entering the US market, while SAA certification is a product certification provided by the Australian Standards Agency. All electrical appliances entering the Australian market must comply with SAA certification in accordance with the regulations. The audit content of the SAA certificate includes quality management, environmental management, occupational health, safety management and information management. That is to say, when the product is sold to Australia, the quality of the product must be tested, and whether the raw materials of the product meet the environmental protection requirements during the use process. There is also a review of the safety and health of the product when it is in use, as well as the content of the information provided. The method of audit is to provide samples of the...
- ul approval certificate
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) is one of the oldest safety certification companies. They certify products, facilities, processes or systems against industry standards. In doing so, they have issued more than 20 different UL certifications for a wide range of categories. Do I need UL certification? It is not required by law to have a UL listed certified unit. However, this is a common practice as many large companies will only purchase equipment that passes UL safety testing. Underwriters' Laboratories, or UL as it is universally known, tests and evaluates components and products that allows a certification mark to be placed by the manufacturer. Most common are the "UL Listed" and "UL Recognized" marks. How long does it take to get a UL product certification or listing? Usually about 6 months from the day you have a functional prototype. That said, it can take months (or even years) for you to have a prototype that technically meets all applicable UL standards.
- GSO GCC Certificate
- GCC Standardization Organization (GSO) announced the official launching of the GSO Certificate Tracking System. The system offers pertinent information to the relevant authorities responsible for border control and market surveillance in GSO member states. The Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) is a regional intergovernmental union consisting of seven Arab countries - the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Bahrain, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, Kuwait, and the Republic of Yemen. As part of the economic integration policy, GCC has developed, implemented, and maintained its own standards and technical regulation which is governed by Gulf Standardisation Organisation (GSO). In order to ensure the safety and quality of the goods entering the GSO member states, the GSO has had in place technical regulations supporting its GCC Conformity programs.
- Negotiating SABER Certification Costs with Your Certification Body
- If you're planning to export goods to Saudi Arabia, it's important to understand the SABER certification process. SABER, or the Saudi Product Safety Program, is a system that ensures that products comply with the safety and quality standards required by the Saudi Arabian government. While the certification process is mandatory for certain products, such as electrical and electronic equipment, it can also be beneficial for other types of goods. However, one factor that can cause concern for businesses is the cost of SABER certification. In this article, we'll discuss some tips for negotiating SABER certification costs with your certification body. Research and Compare Certification Bodies The first step to negotiating certification costs is to research and compare different certification bodies. Look for accredited certification bodies that have experience and expertise in your product category. Consider factors such as the cost of certification, the time required for certification, and the level of customer support provided by the certification body. Additionally, read reviews and testimonials from other businesses that have worked with the certification body to get an idea of their experiences. Prepare Your Documentation Before you start negotiating with a certification body, make sure you have all the necessary...
- Kenya PVoC Certificate
- To import any commodity into Kenya, an importer will have to enlist the services of a clearing agent who will process the import documentation through Kenya Customs electronically on the Simba 2005 system and clear the goods on your behalf. Kenya has a pre-shipment inspection requirement (the Pre-Shipment Verification of Conformity, or PVoC) for exports destined for Kenya. Exports to Kenya must also obtain an additional ISM, which is mandatory for all imported products sold in Kenya to help consumers identify in the local market, imported products that have been certified by KEBS. For a small number of health, environment, and security imports, import licenses are required. Imports of machinery and equipment classified as equity capital or loan purchases must be received prior to exchange approval; local banks will not issue shipping guarantees for clearance of imports in the absence of such approval. All imports procured by Kenyan-based importers must be insured by companies licensed to conduct business in Kenya. Importation of animals, plants, and seeds is subject to quarantine regulations. All Kenyan imports are required to have the following documents: import declaration forms (IDF); a CoC from the PVoC agent for regulated products.
- ul certificate search
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) is one of the oldest safety certification companies in the world. They certify products, facilities, processes or systems against industry standards. In doing so, they have issued more than 20 different UL certifications for a wide range of categories. Do your hardware products require UL certification? UL certification is a North American product certification from Underwriters Laboratories. It indicates that the product has been tested by UL and meets US and Canadian safety standards. Products bearing this logo are likely to meet standardized minimum requirements for safe operation, which aids sales and marketing, while also avoiding a series of unfortunate events for consumers and any lawsuits from manufacturers that may ensue. Well, for hardware entrepreneurs, the UL mark is well worth it, but it does mean one more thing to worry about before you hit the market, and it costs a fortune. So the question is, do you really need the UL Listed Mark?
- ul certificate check
- Nowadays, many enterprises will need to provide the English version of the industrial and commercial registration certificate, annual inspection certificate and other materials when applying to open up overseas markets. However, some enterprises do not know how to issue the English version of the industrial and commercial registration certificate and annual inspection certificate when preparing these materials. how to check ul certificate The way to check if the ul certificate is valid is to go to the ul website and search for the certificate. The way to access the ul website is to enter the ul's URL in your browser and search the page for your certificate number. If the ul website shows that your certificate is expired or invalid, it means your certificate is invalid. How to apply for ul certification Obtaining UL certification requires a series of steps: First, you need to pass UL's qualification certification, this step is to determine that your product meets UL's standards. Second, you need to fill out UL's application form and submit the relevant documents. Then, UL professionals will inspect your product and give an evaluation report. Finally, if your product is UL certified, you will receive an official certification. How to...
- Kuwait KUCAS Certificate Fees
- The State of Kuwait Public Authority for Industry (PAI) has implemented the Kuwait Conformity Assurance Scheme (KUCAS). The program is a set of procedures performed by PAI to verify that specified products meet technical requirements. regulations. Such regulations apply to both imported and domestically produced products of the program. Exporters and manufacturers of products exported to Kuwait must ensure that these products meet the requirements set forth in the Kuwait Quality Assurance Scheme (KUCAS). Exporters and manufacturers of regulated products shipped to Kuwait must meet the requirements of the Kuwait Conformity Assurance Scheme (KUCAS) administered by the Public Authority for Industry (PAI). Meets certification and inspection agency standards. Our extensive experience in managing global conformity assessment programs allows us to provide efficient, comprehensive and tailored solutions to assist exporters and ensure that goods are KUCAS compliant.
- how to get SABER certificate
- SABER (Saudi Arabia's Product Conformity Assessment Program) is a conformity assessment program implemented by the Saudi Standards, Metrology, and Quality Organization (SASO). The program requires certain products to comply with specific technical regulations and standards before they can be imported into Saudi Arabia. If you are a manufacturer or importer of products subject to the SABER program, you will need to obtain a SABER certificate to ensure that your products meet the necessary requirements. Here are the steps to obtain a SABER certificate: Register on the SABER platform: You will need to register on the SABER platform and create an account. You will also need to provide information about your company, including your company's legal name, address, and contact details. Identify your product: You will need to identify the product that you want to import and ensure that it is subject to the SABER program. You can find a list of regulated products on the SABER platform. Provide the necessary documentation: You will need to provide the necessary documentation to demonstrate that your product complies with the relevant technical regulations and standards. The documentation may include test reports, product specifications, and other relevant information. Submit...
- SAA certificates
- The so-called SAA certificate belongs to the professional certification certificate of the Australian Standards Organization, so in the current import and export market, if the SAA certificate refers to the Australian import and export certification, electrical products produced in any country want to enter the Australian market for sale, then The contents of this standard must be implemented, and the product quality complies with the standard. Some product are apply SAA certificate, for example: plug, dishwasher, fan, power supply, electric soldering iron, refrigerator, range hood, electric stove, washing machine, vacuum cleaner, room heater, microwave oven etc. But Even get SAA certificate, also these product should be get RCM certificate according Austrian's rule then can sale on market. Get more information and regulation please click our website http://www.jctchina.org.cn There are two cases in the sign of the SAA certificate. Formal approval In the SAA certificate, formal approval is to test the samples of the products. As long as the exporter chooses a formal and internationally recognized laboratory to test the samples provided by itself, and obtains the corresponding certificate of conformity under the premise of meeting the standards, then it will be accepted. Can enter the Australian market...
- UL Certification Verification: Ensuring Product Safety
- UL Certification Verification is an important process in ensuring product safety for consumers and businesses. UL, or Underwriters Laboratories, is a third-party organization that provides certification and testing services for products in various industries, including electronics, appliances, and industrial equipment. UL certification verifies that a product has been tested and meets specific safety and performance standards set by UL. This certification is recognized worldwide as a symbol of quality and safety, and it helps businesses and consumers make informed purchasing decisions. To ensure that a product has a valid UL certification, it's important to verify the UL mark on the product. The UL mark is a symbol that indicates the product has been certified by UL and meets the organization's standards. There are several types of UL marks, including UL Listed, UL Recognized, and UL Classified. The UL mark can be verified through the UL Product iQ database, which provides information on UL-certified products and companies. By searching for a product in the database, consumers and businesses can confirm that the product has a valid UL certification and meets UL's safety and performance standards. In addition to providing consumers and businesses with confidence in a product's...
- soncap certificate activation
- SONCAP is an acronym for Nigerian Standards Organization Conformity Assessment Scheme. This is a regulatory body designed to meet the import needs of the following items: crafts, toys, furniture (we can advise that some furniture is prohibited), leather, plastic and rubber products, electrical and electronic products, new motor vehicles and spare parts Parts include tires, chemicals, construction and construction materials, machinery and gas appliances, paper and stationery, protective safety equipment and medical equipment. Chemicals that real manufacturers use as raw materials drug (drug) food product Items that are listed as contraband by the Federal Government of Nigeria Medical other than equipment and machines Military Supplies and Equipment Used goods other than cars