Two certification marks could interest any business exporting products to Saudi Arabia – the SASO Quality Mark and the Gulf Mark.
The use of the SASO Quality mark can be licensed for the products of a company that has an effective administrative system, which can ensure that the production of a product is in ongoing conformity with the Saudi standards. In addition, companies must comply with the provisions of the general technical regulations of the Quality Mark and the granting procedure of the product.
Interestingly, once an enterprise has received the license, the company can add products to the license and even cancel the license at any time.
- Australian standards bodies of Standards Association of Australian, so many of my friends called the Australian certification SAA certification. SAA is actually just standard-setting bodies, without issuing product certification. SAA and later renamed: Standards Australia Limited.
- GCC is the acronym for Gulf Cooperation Council in the Gulf. The Gulf Cooperation Council was established in Abu Dhabi, UAE on May 25, 1981. Its member states are Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Sultanate of Oman, Kingdom of Bahrain, and 7 Yemen.
- Côte D'Ivoire COC
- JCT reminds its customers that the Government of Côte d’Ivoire has implemented a Verification of Conformity Program for all goods imported in Côte d’Ivoire with a FOB value superior or equal to XOF 1 million (approx. EUR 1,500).
- UL stands for Underwriter Laboratories, a third-party certification company that’s been around for over a century. UL was founded in 1894 in Chicago. They certify products with the aim to make the world a safer place for both workers and consumers.
- saudi arabia saber
- Enforced on January 1, 2019, SABER is a comprehensive system introduced by SASO and has replaced the old system for issuing SASO Certificate of Conformity (CoC) for goods exported to Saudi Arabia.
- FCC stands for Federal Communications Commission. The FCC certification or FCC mark is a certification mark employed on all electronic products manufactured and sold in the United States.The FCC enforces this requirement, per Title 47 of the Code of Federal Regulation (CFR).
- tanzania pvoc
- Tanzania requires all regulated products imported into the country to be assessed and to conform to the requirements of the TBS PVoC program. Under the PVoC program, a Certificate of Conformity (CoC) is compulsory for customs clearance.
- iraq coc
- Pre-Inspection, Testing and Issuing of Certificates of Conformity Programme of Goods Imported into Iraq From the 1st January 2020, Exporters/Importers trading with Iraq need to comply with the requirements of Pre-Inspection...
- nigeria soncap
- SONCAP stands for the Standards Organisation of Nigeria Conformity Assessment Program. With a rapidly expanding market for imports in Nigeria and to help fulfill its responsibility to protect Nigerian consumers, the Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON) ...
- The acronym GOST comes from Государственный Стандарт (Gosudarstvenny Standart), which means “state standard”. Since their introduction almost a century ago, GOST certificates have established the technical safety and quality requirements necessary to authorize a product for sale...
- The SASO IECEE Recognition Certificate is a Saudi Arabian conformity initiative set up by the Saudi Standards, Metrology and Quality Organization.
- JCT was Initiated in 2003,and has been established since 1990.we have been working on certification and testing for over 15+ years experience.
- More than 500 customers choose JCT’s Service, we JCT get more than 1000+ certificate for customers,and save many times and money.Also helped customers get more orders.
- We provide 25+ Certifications for customers in the world.We are working with TUV、SGS、BV、INTERTEK、CQC、CCIC、APPLUS etc
- We are confident that the job will be completed to your satisfaction. If for any reason you are not fully satisfied with the results, we will fix the issue and won’t consider the job done until you have a smile on your face!
- Don’t worry about hidden charges at the end. We present you with fixed rate pricing before any work even begins, so you will know exactly what to expect. What we quote is what you can expect to pay nothing more.
- Introduction to the process and fee standard for applying for Kenya PVoC certificate
- In the process of exporting products, relevant certification qualification certificates will be submitted according to the implementation standards of the destination country, and the goods will be approved for entry only after they meet the implementation standards of the country. The purpose of applying for the Kenyan PVOC certificate is the necessary process for products to be circulated in Kenya. Only after having this certificate can the products of the exporting country be able to enter the customs smoothly. Therefore, if you want to export related products to Kenya in China, you need to apply for relevant certificates first. Kenya’s POVC certificate is a testing standard implemented by the Kenya Bureau of Standards for products exported to Kenya. It is a testing plan officially implemented since 2005, applicable to every country that wants to export products to Kenya. The quality of specific products must meet the health and safety of Kenyans, national environmental protection standards and Kenyan technical regulations. Therefore, the goods in the POVC certificate catalog must apply for POVC approval before they can smoothly clear customs and enter the market. The application process is to submit an inspection application, then determine the appropriate inspection method...
- Which product are under scope of Kuwait KUCAS certificate
- With the continuous improvement of China's economic level, China's trade also occupies a place in the world. And products from China have also begun to enter the international market. Different countries will also formulate corresponding regulations for imported products. For example, the Kuwait KUCAS certificate is the customs clearance certificate that the importer needs to apply for when entering the Kuwaiti market. Kuwait issued a new notification in 2005, officially announcing a new qualification assurance plan to replace the current international certification scheme being implemented in the market. That is, the current Kuwait KUCAS certificate, officially implemented from March 17, 2006. The content stipulates that after the relevant goods arrive at the port of Kuwait, they need to be verified by the importer. The standard of verification is that the company exporting the goods conducts corresponding product inspections in laboratories that are recognized or approved by any country and obtains the corresponding certificates. Qualification certificate, that is to say, the accredited laboratory conducts relevant data measurement according to the inspection content proposed by the Kuwait KUCAS certificate, and gives corresponding conclusions, so as to issue a qualified certificate with one-year usefulness, then the product enters The port of...
- What is soncap product certificate and how to get it
- The country's economic development has brought opportunities for enterprises to take off. With the continuous improvement of the level of international trade, the international development of enterprises has also ushered in a better spring. Therefore, the export of enterprises' products has become a normalized sales process. After obtaining the corresponding certification, the product can be taken abroad. So what is the soncap product certificate, let's take a look. The soncap product certificate is the content of the corresponding document issued by Nigeria for the regulated products. If the products of other countries want to enter the Nigerian customs, they need to apply for the corresponding certificate before they can obtain the corresponding customs clearance procedures. The absence of the corresponding soncap certificate may prolong the time for regulated products to enter the market or be directly refused entry. So how to get the corresponding soncap certificate? The application form needs to be submitted first, followed by the name of the product along with the relevant photo and customs code. Then the enterprises that need to export apply for a PC certificate, and after providing the corresponding product information, the agency will review the factory's system. After obtaining the corresponding...
- Do electronic products export to Europe need SAA certification?
- There are many types of lamps: fixed general lamps, recessed lamps, street lamps, flood lamps, emergency lamps, rope lamps, lighting chains, portable lamps, etc. When purchasing electronic products, you may see the certification with SAA certificate, and you may also hear the word SAA approved, which is put into the description of the product like a buying point. In fact, it's also a huge selling point, but an overlooked one for most users. What is SAA Certification SAA is the abbreviation of Standards Association of Australian, and many friends also call it Australian certification. Electrical products entering the Australian market must comply with ASS certification. There are two main types of SAA marks, one is formal approval and the other is standard mark. Formal certification is only responsible for samples, and standard marks are subject to factory inspection. If the product quality is not up to standard, the date may be extended. Products shipped that are not certified will result in product detention, confiscation or fines. The Australian market has always been a significant market for domestic traders and factory exports. SAA is that electrical products entering the Australian market must comply with local safety regulations, that...
- How to ensure your products get Kenya PVOC certificate
- What are the requirements for PVOC certification? To earn PVOC certification, should be according Kenya Standard's request.Included Safety requirement and package, user manual require, for details you can contact with JCT to get the requirement. How much does PVOC certification cost? The cost of PVOC certification is depends product and FOB value, but the benefits of certification far outweigh the cost. PVOC certification is a great way to demonstrate to your customers and prospects that you take your business seriously and are committed to providing the best products and services. What is the process for obtaining PVOC certification? Obtaining PVOC certification is a time-consuming and labor-intensive process. The first step is to gather the necessary information and complete the application form. The application is then submitted to PVOC for review. If the application is approved, PVOC will send a letter of certification. How does Kenya use PVOC certificate certification? Kenya uses PVOC certificate certification in several ways. One way is e-government services. PVOC certificates are used for user authentication when logging into government websites. This is to ensure that only authorized users can access the website. PVOC certificates are also used for secure email communications. Emails sent...
- Is there any shortcut for KENYA PVOC certification?
- Many people know little about KENYA PVOC certification, and even many people think that the whole certification process is very complicated. As a white man with no experience, he really didn't know where to go. In fact, it's not as difficult as you might think. As long as he can choose the ideal shortcut, everything can become a reality, this type of certification does have certain regulations. First, you need to research the regulations enacted by the various cities. Generally, they will be harmonized with national regulations. If you want to get this certificate, you need to meet certain requirements in terms of quality and follow a formal process. What is the process? At the end of the day, you should study carefully, and the next decision can only be made after the whole process is clear. KENYA PVOC certification is really a shortcut. For high productivity, many people turn their attention directly to specialized agencies. While it can be easy to get dizzy in the process of choosing an agency, the fact that as long as the agency is formal, the entire process can run smoothly and not only help you achieve the desired productivity without...
- Want to apply for pvoc certification, can I be certified without a test report?
- To apply for PVOC certification, we need to prepare comprehensive information, but if the test report is missing, can we continue the application process? The answer is definitely not feasible. The test report is one of the necessary documents for the application. Without this report, it is equivalent to not being able to obtain certification. Whether it is a third-party test report or a report produced by the factory itself, it must be provided in accordance with this standard. This is a hard and fast rule. There are corresponding authorized certification agencies in different countries. They are basically the same as to whether they need to provide test reports. Applicants can only obtain the PVOC certification issued by the certification agency if they submit test reports that meet the standards. There is no room for negotiation at all, let alone going through the back door operation. However, the different requirements of the issuing agency will be different. Some only accept reports from third-party laboratories, while others can accept reports produced by the factory itself. If you don’t know each agency very well, you must turn to agencies. They are often experienced and very familiar with the specific requirements...
- Everything you know about SAA certification
- SAA is accredited by the New Joint Accreditation Agency of Australia and New Zealand (JAA NZ). This enables us to provide a regulated electrical equipment certificate, a safety certificate for electrical equipment demonstrating compliance with applicable Australian/New Zealand standards. required and recognised in Australia and anywhere. Product Safety Certification Australia does not have a unified safety certification mark, and each state or region has legislation to regulate the management of electrical products. Although the names and enactment dates differ, the electrical safety legislation in each state or territory is basically the same. Electrical control products are divided into electrical (prescribed product) and non-regulated products (Non-prescribed product). Applicable product range Products controlled by SAA certification can be divided into two categories: mandatory electronic products and non-mandatory electronic products: 1. The declared electrical products cover 56 categories of products, such as external power supplies or chargers, wires, plugs, electrical appliances, lamps, etc. The supervision appliance needs to obtain the approval certificate issued by the supervision department, that is, SAA certification, and identification proof (must indicate the certificate number). 2. Non-declared electrical products refer to non-compulsory certification products, such as commercial kitchen appliances. While non-regulated products are not required to be...
- Requirements for Kenya PVoC Certificate for Electronic Products
- Kenya became the first country in Africa to implement the Pre-Export Verification (PVOC) scheme in 2009. The program aims to simplify the export process and improve the quality of Kenyan exports by ensuring that commodities meet international standards. Under the PVOC scheme, all commodities destined for export must be inspected and certified by an accredited conformity assessment body before they can be loaded onto ships for shipment. The Kenya Bureau of Standards (KEB) is the national certification body responsible for oversight of the PVOC scheme. When exporting electronics to Kenya, you need to obtain a PVOC certificate from the Kenya Bureau of Standards (KEB). This certificate is required for all products that fall within the scope of the Kenya PVOC scheme, which includes various electrical and electronic products. To obtain a Kenyan PVOC certificate, you will need to submit a number of documents to KEB including a complete application form, product information, test reports, and other required documents. You will also need to pay for the certificate. Once your application is approved, KEB will issue a certificate valid for two years. You will need to renew your certificate every two years to continue exporting to Kenya. ...
- The impact of SABRE certificate on Chinese enterprises
- With the continuous development of international trade, there are more and more enterprises doing export trade in China. Many of our country's products are sold overseas. As an important exporting country, Saudi Arabia also has strict regulations on import and export products. With the continuous development of network technology, the emergence of SABRE certificate has begun to make the authentication method simpler and more convenient. From the certification relationship of Saudi products, we can know that the SABRE certificate is an upgraded version based on the original certification. Later, with the use of new certificates, the original SASO certification program will be completely replaced. The SABRE conformity certification program is a comprehensive system made by combining the legal fixation, technical requirements and related control measures of imported products. That is to say, when applying for this certification, enterprises can Knowing more content in place, and getting the certificate, you can save a lot of steps. The key is that the certification of this certificate can be applied online on the basis of the network, so it is more convenient. His main role is to ensure that local Saudi products and corresponding imported products meet the corresponding market needs and ensure...
- How to obtain a SABRE certificate, choosing a certification body is critical
- Each country formulates assessment standards for corresponding products according to its own national conditions, and only products that meet the standards can be circulated here. So what is a SABRE certificate and how to get a SABRE certificate? The SABRE certificate is the certification required by Saudi Arabia for the import of products from non-local enterprises. That is to say, if products from other countries want to enter the Saudi market for sales, they need to pass the SABRE certification first, and can only enter if they meet the requirements. to the market. How to obtain a SABRE certificate, such as a scooter, an enterprise needs to submit a certification application online, and then prepare the corresponding information according to the content of the application, including the importer's business license, contact information, and the English name of the product, as well as the export country name, and the model of the product. The scooter belongs to the type of children's toys. It does not involve the issue of water use, so it is not necessary to apply for Saudi water efficiency certification at the same time. But it maybe apply GCC Certificate, It can be said that after...
- Tanzania COC certificate
- In the international market, when exporting to Nigeria, Tanzania, Kenya, Ghana, Ethiopia and other countries, the exporter is required to apply for the COC certificate of the destination country. The Tanzania COC certificate refers to the corresponding certificate issued after the exporter conducts product testing in accordance with relevant export regulations during the process of exporting products to Tanzania, and conducts corresponding testing before shipment. So what issues should be paid attention to when applying for the Tanzania COC certificate? First of all, Tanzania proposed the latest certification method for exporters. Starting from February 1, 2012, all products will be implemented with COC, the so-called pre-shipment inspection. The second is to pay attention to the corresponding changes in laws and regulations, and even take countermeasures to ensure that the products comply with the relevant laws and regulations of the destination country during the process of export or production. The products exported by the exporter must be listed in the control catalog provided by Tanzania The exporter needs to apply for the Tanzania COC certificate before delivery. If the goods have already left the port, they cannot be reissued. Even if the goods arrive at the port of Tanzania, they cannot...
- iecee certificate template
- How do I get Iecee certificate? To obtain an IECEE recognition certificate, the following documents must be submitted: IECEE CB test report for main product. Certificate issued by IECEE CB for the main product. Conformity declaration. Preparing the guide in Arabic. Test report for the plug/power cord (if available) Detailed pictures of the product. The IECEE certificate is a document issued by SASO to certify that a product complies with Saudi Arabian safety standards, based on a valid CB test certificate and CB test report. The IEC Conformity Assessment System for Electrotechnical Equipment and Components (IECEE) The Certification Body (CB) system is the world's first international system for mutual acceptance of product safety test reports and certificates for electrical and electronic equipment, devices and components.
- ul certification body
- UL Recognition services are less consumer-facing and more focused on the machinery and parts that make other products. In other words, it certifies that the components in the larger mechanism are UL compliant. UL certification is most commonly found in factories, in the form of power supplies or circuit boards used to power other machines. UL recognition ensures the safety and efficiency of machines used by workers. It also enables companies to strive for more sustainable practices. Since the focus of UL recognition is on components, UL ensures that equipment is properly housed. This may require additional installation precautions to protect the product from chemicals or liquids during the manufacturing process. The UL Recognized Seal is generally easier to obtain than the UL Listed. This is because manufacturers can pick and choose which components are certified in a larger system. UL accreditation is also less stringent in its industry standards, making it easier for businesses to gain accreditation. UL-recognized certification can be applied to any component, even barrier materials. If you want to get the UL Mark on your standalone product, you must have a UL Listed Seal of Approval