Underwriters Laboratories (UL) is one of the oldest safety certification companies in the world. They certify products, facilities, processes or systems against industry standards. In doing so, they have issued more than 20 different UL certifications for a wide range of categories.
Do your hardware products require UL certification?
UL certification is a North American product certification from Underwriters Laboratories. It indicates that the product has been tested by UL and meets US and Canadian safety standards. Products bearing this logo are likely to meet standardized minimum requirements for safe operation, which aids sales and marketing, while also avoiding a series of unfortunate events for consumers and any lawsuits from manufacturers that may ensue.
Well, for hardware entrepreneurs, the UL mark is well worth it, but it does mean one more thing to worry about before you hit the market, and it costs a fortune. So the question is, do you really need the UL Listed Mark?
- The Conformitè Europëenne (CE) Mark is defined as the European Union’s (EU) mandatory conformity marking for regulating the goods sold within the European Economic Area (EEA) since 1985. The CE marking represents a manufacturer’s declaration that products comply with the EU’s New Approach Directives.
- nigeria soncap
- SONCAP stands for the Standards Organisation of Nigeria Conformity Assessment Program. With a rapidly expanding market for imports in Nigeria and to help fulfill its responsibility to protect Nigerian consumers, the Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON) ...
- morocco coc
- Moroccan Ministry of Industry, Trade, Green and Digital Economy (MCINET) recently established a ‘Verification of Conformity (VoC)’ program to certify that products imported into Morocco comply with the national regulations for product quality and safety.
- iraq coc
- Pre-Inspection, Testing and Issuing of Certificates of Conformity Programme of Goods Imported into Iraq From the 1st January 2020, Exporters/Importers trading with Iraq need to comply with the requirements of Pre-Inspection...
- ghana coc
- Under the EasyPASS Programme, shipments to Ghana will require testing and inspection to the Ghanaian standards or applicable equivalent International standards in order to obtain a CoC from an Approved Body. The CoC is a compulsory requirement to obtain Customs clearance of goods into Ghana.
- The SASO IECEE Recognition Certificate is a Saudi Arabian conformity initiative set up by the Saudi Standards, Metrology and Quality Organization.
- kuwait kucas
- The scheme is a set of procedures carried out by PAI to verify the conformity of all ‘Regulated Products’ to Kuwait’s Technical Regulations applicable to imported and domestic products alike in accordance with the regulations of this scheme.
- FCC stands for Federal Communications Commission. The FCC certification or FCC mark is a certification mark employed on all electronic products manufactured and sold in the United States.The FCC enforces this requirement, per Title 47 of the Code of Federal Regulation (CFR).
- uganda coc
- Inspection of imports coming into Uganda is one of the UNBS mandates that emerged from the UNBS Act Cap 327 which became operational in 1989. Import Inspection duties entail enforcing the requirements of the Uganda standards in order to protect the health and safety of the public and the environment against dangerous and sub-standard products.
- kenya pvoc
- The Kenyan Bureau of Standards (KEBS) has introduced the Pre-Export Verification of Conformity (PVoC) to Standards Program to ensure the quality of products, which must also meet health, safety and environmental standards for Kenyans.
- GCC is the acronym for Gulf Cooperation Council in the Gulf. The Gulf Cooperation Council was established in Abu Dhabi, UAE on May 25, 1981. Its member states are Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Sultanate of Oman, Kingdom of Bahrain, and 7 Yemen.
- SAUDI WATER LABEL
- The Saudi Standards, Metrology and Quality Organization (SASO) set on January 1st, 2018 the new water efficiency technical regulations and its Water Efficiency Label for a number of sanitary products and water flow control equipment based on the rates of water efficiency consumption.
- JCT was Initiated in 2003,and has been established since 1990.we have been working on certification and testing for over 15+ years experience.
- More than 500 customers choose JCT’s Service, we JCT get more than 1000+ certificate for customers,and save many times and money.Also helped customers get more orders.
- We provide 25+ Certifications for customers in the world.We are working with TUV、SGS、BV、INTERTEK、CQC、CCIC、APPLUS etc
- We are confident that the job will be completed to your satisfaction. If for any reason you are not fully satisfied with the results, we will fix the issue and won’t consider the job done until you have a smile on your face!
- Don’t worry about hidden charges at the end. We present you with fixed rate pricing before any work even begins, so you will know exactly what to expect. What we quote is what you can expect to pay nothing more.
- Introduction to the process and fee standard for applying for Kenya PVoC certificate
- In the process of exporting products, relevant certification qualification certificates will be submitted according to the implementation standards of the destination country, and the goods will be approved for entry only after they meet the implementation standards of the country. The purpose of applying for the Kenyan PVOC certificate is the necessary process for products to be circulated in Kenya. Only after having this certificate can the products of the exporting country be able to enter the customs smoothly. Therefore, if you want to export related products to Kenya in China, you need to apply for relevant certificates first. Kenya’s POVC certificate is a testing standard implemented by the Kenya Bureau of Standards for products exported to Kenya. It is a testing plan officially implemented since 2005, applicable to every country that wants to export products to Kenya. The quality of specific products must meet the health and safety of Kenyans, national environmental protection standards and Kenyan technical regulations. Therefore, the goods in the POVC certificate catalog must apply for POVC approval before they can smoothly clear customs and enter the market. The application process is to submit an inspection application, then determine the appropriate inspection method...
- Do you know what a Kenyan PVOC certificate is?
- As a relatively developed country on the African continent, Kenya has been trading very frequently with domestic manufacturers for a long time. However, since 2018, many companies have found that the certification body that handles Kenya’s PVOC certification is in the certification process and certification requirements. The requirements are very strict, which is actually caused by the certification reform between the domestic certification body and the relevant departments in Kenya.But in fact, the general process is the same, that is, the relevant test report issued by the 17025 qualified laboratory must be used to issue the certificate. However, in the past, the certification body could handle the test report and certification certificate, but now the customer needs to submit the relevant test report of the product Submit to the certification body for review, and then the Kenya PVOC certification can be issued. First PVOC certification fee standard. 1. Inspection fee. 0.5% of the FOB value of the shipment, the minimum cost: 250 US dollars order, the highest 2375 US dollars order. 2. Inspection fee. Quotation for each inspection description according to product and inspection requirements (applicable standards). 3. Supervision fee. Each cabinet does not exceed 500 yuan, the...
- Why FCC Certification is Important for Wireless Devices
- FCC certification is a crucial aspect of bringing wireless devices to the market in the United States. The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) regulates all communications equipment within the country to ensure that it meets specific technical requirements and doesn't cause interference with other devices. If you're planning to launch a wireless device in the US market, it's essential to understand why FCC certification is necessary and how it can benefit your business. Here are some reasons why FCC certification is important for wireless devices: Legal Requirement: The FCC requires all wireless devices sold or used in the United States to be certified. Without certification, you could face legal consequences, including fines or a ban on selling the product. Access to the US Market: FCC certification is a mandatory requirement for wireless devices to access the US market. Your device won't be allowed to be sold or used in the US if it's not certified. Credibility: FCC certification is a testament to your product's compliance with the technical standards and requirements established by the FCC. It's an assurance that your device is safe, reliable, and won't cause interference with other wireless devices. Avoid Interference: FCC...
- Our Saudi Water Efficiency Label ensures your home uses water efficiently
- Want to save water at home? Check the Saudi Water Efficiency Label! Our labels ensure your home is water-efficient so you can save money and protect the environment. The Saudi government has introduced water efficiency labels for households to help protect this important resource. The label is similar to the energy efficiency label on many appliances and will help residents choose the most water-efficient products and save on water bills. All new homes and buildings must bear the Saudi Water Efficiency Label and will be prominently displayed on the front of the property. The label will give buyers and renters an at-a-glance look at how much water property is likely to use and how much money can be saved by choosing a more efficient home. The label will also help raise awareness of the importance of water conservation and efficient water use. With labels, residents will be able to make more informed choices about how they use water in their homes. As the sun shone on the city, residents of Riyadh scrambled to find ways to cool down. But in the air conditioning and pool, one woman noticed something different in her neighborhood. Across the city, new signs...
- Choosing a SONCAP certification body that meets these conditions can deliver goods easily and efficiently.
- In the Nigerian market, if many products are regulated, you need to pass the SONCAP certification to enter the Nigerian market. Without this certificate, it may be difficult to pass customs clearance procedures. Therefore, in order not to delay entering the market and win business opportunities, some companies will directly find some organizations that can handle the certification process, which is more efficient than companies that do not understand the process. If the certification body meets these conditions, this method can be considered. 1. Fast processing time and high efficiency For institutions that handle such certificates for corporate customers all year round, the relevant procedures and channels for handling certificates are very mature. Once you receive such a certificate processing form from a corporate customer, you can quickly enter the processing process, which will greatly shorten the processing cycle, save customers time, and improve the efficiency of certificate processing.Therefore, when looking for a SONCAP certification body, you should also look at the main business, operating hours and the usual certification cycle. 2. Find a comprehensive certification agency that can help customers worry-free If the certification body requires the client to prepare information and then asks the client to write a...
- Everything you know about SAA certification
- SAA is accredited by the New Joint Accreditation Agency of Australia and New Zealand (JAA NZ). This enables us to provide a regulated electrical equipment certificate, a safety certificate for electrical equipment demonstrating compliance with applicable Australian/New Zealand standards. required and recognised in Australia and anywhere. Product Safety Certification Australia does not have a unified safety certification mark, and each state or region has legislation to regulate the management of electrical products. Although the names and enactment dates differ, the electrical safety legislation in each state or territory is basically the same. Electrical control products are divided into electrical (prescribed product) and non-regulated products (Non-prescribed product). Applicable product range Products controlled by SAA certification can be divided into two categories: mandatory electronic products and non-mandatory electronic products: 1. The declared electrical products cover 56 categories of products, such as external power supplies or chargers, wires, plugs, electrical appliances, lamps, etc. The supervision appliance needs to obtain the approval certificate issued by the supervision department, that is, SAA certification, and identification proof (must indicate the certificate number). 2. Non-declared electrical products refer to non-compulsory certification products, such as commercial kitchen appliances. While non-regulated products are not required to be...
- Which products need FCC certificate for sale
- If you plan to sell or manufacture electronic devices in the United States, it is very important to obtain formal approval from the Federal Communications Commission. The FCC has developed a set of specific guidelines for electronic products sold or produced in the United States. These guidelines minimize radio frequency interference between electronic products and help ensure that approved products can be used safely by consumers. Before submitting products for approval, it is important to understand which types of products require FCC certification. When considering whether your electronic device requires approval, please keep the following points in mind. 1. How does FCC approval work? The goal of the FCC certificate is to confirm that the radio frequency emission of the product does not exceed the limit set by the FCC. These restrictions are based on the type of radio frequency the product transmits. Once the type of radio frequency is determined, the FCC will begin testing electronic equipment to ensure that it complies with FCC standards. Any type of electronic equipment manufactured, sold or distributed in the United States requires FCC approval. To get this coveted seal of approval, your product must pass FCC testing and stay within the...
- What is the difference between the changed SABER certificate and the previous one?
- In any country, the corresponding laws and regulations will be revised according to the current form, so as to ensure that the economy, environment and corresponding trade of the entire country can be effectively protected during the process of economic development. Therefore, in 2018, Saudi Arabia changed the corresponding application content and standards for the export of exporters' products, and there is the current SABER certificate. So what are the new changes in the changed SABER certificate? Products and other goods entering Saudi Arabia need to apply for the corresponding SABER certificate before they can enter the Saudi market smoothly for sale. This is a new assessment item. The application for the SABER certificate is a new system model launched in the ALEEM project that can be applied online. The SABER certificate itself is a network tool. Products can be registered online through the system, and the corresponding COC certificates of compliance can be issued and obtained through the system. The operation process is reduced through the network, and current exporters can provide facilitated handling conditions. In the system, according to the actual SABER certificate, all products are classified into three different types according to the risk category,...
- Ensure your export products are of the highest quality with a SONCAP certificate
- The SONCAP certificate is an important quality assurance certification for Nigerian export products. This certificate certifies that the product meets the required safety and quality standards for export to Nigeria. With a SONCAP certificate, you can ensure that your products are of the highest quality and meet all safety requirements. SONCAP certificate is a key requirement for products exported to Nigeria. This is a quality assurance certification that confirms that your product meets the safety and quality standards required by the Nigerian market. With a SONCAP certificate, you can ensure that your products meet the expectations of Nigerian consumers. When the CEO of a major manufacturing company learned that the Nigerian market was opening up to foreign products, he was excited to explore the opportunity. He knew his company's products met the required safety and quality standards but weren't sure if they had the necessary certifications. He reached out to his contacts in Nigeria and learned about the SONCAP certificate. He quickly realized that his company needed to obtain this certification if they wanted to export their products to Nigeria. Fortunately, the company's quality assurance department was able to quickly obtain certification. They work with the Nigerian...
- Introduction to the content of IECEE certificate fees, successful certification has many benefits
- When science and technology products are circulating around the world, they need to be tested and certified in accordance with relevant regulations. Only after passing the certification can they enter the country's market smoothly. Therefore, in order to facilitate the circulation of scientific and technological products in various countries, a total of 44 countries in the world have joined the IECEE. The certification process is to establish an inspection standard, and then test the submitted products. If you meet the standard, you can get the certificate. The IECEE certificate fee will vary according to the different products selected and the certification body. IECCE is an international certification organization, its full name is the International Electrotechnical Commission's electrical product qualification testing and certification organization. The popular point of understanding is to test and certify related products by a certification body composed of multiple countries. After one of the testing institutions obtains the relevant IECEE certification, there is no need to carry out repeated tests when entering the market of other countries. This certification is a certification of recognized qualified products in these countries. Although 44 countries around the world participate in institutional certification, some institutions are well-known,...
- SAA Certification: Essential for manufacturers exporting products to Australia
- Do you want to export your products to Australia? An SAA certificate (Secure Access Authentication) is an important security certificate used to protect your online identity and transactions. It helps ensure that you are communicating with the correct website or server and that your information is safe and secure. Do I need an SAA certificate to sell light bulbs? This is a common question as many people are unaware that Australia has a strict certification system to ensure the safety of electrical products. If you plan to sell bulbs to the Australian market then you must obtain an SAA certificate. The SAA certificate is an electrical product safety standard certification issued by the Australian government. It shows that your product complies with local safety standards and is safe to use in Australia. Obtaining an SAA certificate is a necessary step for exporting to the Australian market, so you must obtain this certification if you plan to sell bulbs into this country. At the same time, getting the saa certificate is also one of its selling points. What are the benefits for manufacturers to obtain SAA certification? There are many benefits for manufacturers to obtain SAA...
- fcc license grol
- FCC licensing system The General Licensing System allows electronic submission of applications processed by the Commission. ULS allows you to indicate the purpose of the application and the radio service code, and guides you through the application process until the application is submitted. To obtain the FCC Commercial Operator License, the applicant must submit the original Pass Certificate issued by the Commercial Operator License Examination Manager (COLEM), or electronically submitted by COLEM, certifying that the applicant has passed the required written and/or telegram element. You do need an FCC license to use most two-way radios sold today. Some estimate that as many as 80% to 90% of businesses do not have an FCC license, even though it is required. There are quite a few two-way models that do not require a license. The FCC has formulated technical standards on electromagnetic compatibility, frequency range, etc. as the basis for its law enforcement, and implemented an authorization system for products and equipment within its management scope.
- Negotiating SABER Certification Costs with Your Certification Body
- If you're planning to export goods to Saudi Arabia, it's important to understand the SABER certification process. SABER, or the Saudi Product Safety Program, is a system that ensures that products comply with the safety and quality standards required by the Saudi Arabian government. While the certification process is mandatory for certain products, such as electrical and electronic equipment, it can also be beneficial for other types of goods. However, one factor that can cause concern for businesses is the cost of SABER certification. In this article, we'll discuss some tips for negotiating SABER certification costs with your certification body. Research and Compare Certification Bodies The first step to negotiating certification costs is to research and compare different certification bodies. Look for accredited certification bodies that have experience and expertise in your product category. Consider factors such as the cost of certification, the time required for certification, and the level of customer support provided by the certification body. Additionally, read reviews and testimonials from other businesses that have worked with the certification body to get an idea of their experiences. Prepare Your Documentation Before you start negotiating with a certification body, make sure you have all the necessary...
- morocco coc certificate help
- To protect Moroccan consumers from substandard products and to ensure that safety and quality certified products enter the Moroccan market, the Moroccan Ministry of Industry, Trade, Green and Digital Economy (MICEVN) has implemented the Verification of Conformity (VoC) program. Certain imported consumer and industrial products should be tested according to local NM standards, which are partially harmonized with ISO or EN standards. Pre-shipment inspection needs to be carried out in the country of origin/export or within Morocco (destination inspection) - depending on the regulated product category. In both cases, the conformity assessment ends with a Certificate of Conformity (CoC) - proof that the product complies with applicable standards and regulations. Depending on the nature and frequency of imports, three different certification pathways can be selected. Products that want to export to Morocco must obtain a morocco coc certificate.
- SAA certificates
- The so-called SAA certificate belongs to the professional certification certificate of the Australian Standards Organization, so in the current import and export market, if the SAA certificate refers to the Australian import and export certification, electrical products produced in any country want to enter the Australian market for sale, then The contents of this standard must be implemented, and the product quality complies with the standard. Some product are apply SAA certificate, for example: plug, dishwasher, fan, power supply, electric soldering iron, refrigerator, range hood, electric stove, washing machine, vacuum cleaner, room heater, microwave oven etc. But Even get SAA certificate, also these product should be get RCM certificate according Austrian's rule then can sale on market. Get more information and regulation please click our website http://www.jctchina.org.cn There are two cases in the sign of the SAA certificate. Formal approval In the SAA certificate, formal approval is to test the samples of the products. As long as the exporter chooses a formal and internationally recognized laboratory to test the samples provided by itself, and obtains the corresponding certificate of conformity under the premise of meeting the standards, then it will be accepted. Can enter the Australian market...
- IECEE Certificate cost
- The IECEE System, originally operated by the CEE (International (European) Commission for Conformity Certification of Electrical Equipment), was integrated intoEC in 1985 as the CB Scheme of the IECEE. Today this scheme is called “Scheme of the IECEE for Mutual Recognition of Test Certificates for Electrotechnical Equipment and Components (CB Scheme) IECEE is operating Third Party conformity assessment schemes Thousand of people are seriously injured or killed each year as a result of electrical domestic accidents. Electrical accidents are the result of a failure to properly design or make changes to electrical and electronic appliances, equipment, and components or electrical installations without seeking third party expertise to ensure compliance with the relevant IEC standards.
- fcc certificate of service
- The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) is an independent agency of the United States federal government. It was created in 1934 by an act of the U.S. Congress, led by Congress. Once you are ready to mass-produce your device, the FCC authorization process begins. These devices have been tested to determine if they may cause interference to other devices and if they broadcast in the appropriate radio frequency range. It is also tested against other telecom requirements covered by the regulatory code. The cost of FCC certification depends on the radio technology and the number of testing requirements covered by the laboratory. The average industry time to get an FCC certification for the connected device is anywhere between 8 to 12 weeks. However, Compliance Testing can expedite this process by leveraging modern technologies that ensure you receive your certificates within 1 to 2 weeks.
- soncap certificate sample
- The Federal Government of Nigeria has launched the Nigerian Standards Organisation Conformity Assessment Programme or SONCAP for short to address the volume of unsafe products entering the country and the subsequent risks to public health and safety. SON Conformity Assessment Program (SONCAP): The Nigerian Standards Organization (SON) designates pre-export verification of imported products for compliance with applicable Nigerian Industrial Standards (NIS), approved equivalent standards and national deviations. Exporters/manufacturers who frequently ship to Nigeria are advised to apply for SONCAP certification if they have a quality system in place to ensure that the manufactured products are continuously produced with the same quality over a period of time. The SONCAP Certificate (SC) is a mandatory customs clearance document in Nigeria for import and export purposes.
- SABER certificate
- The so-called SABER certificate is a conformity certification evaluation plan developed by Saudi Arabia for non-local enterprises. That is to say, other countries want to export their products to Saudi Arabia, so they need to follow the local laws and regulations on their own product production process. Adjustment, and after sending the samples to a third-party testing agency for testing and obtaining a certificate of compliance, you can apply to enter Saudi Arabia for sales. The SABER certificate is an upgraded version based on the original SASO certification. A more detailed plan has been made for some of the previous content. The catalog of regulated products and the corresponding product planning have been divided in detail, and then according to the specific The content evaluates products from other countries. So what is the main purpose of the SABER certificate? Ensure the safety of local and imported products For different countries, resources are different, and the standards for the use of products will also be very different. The content of SABER itself contains regulations and technical requirements, and also adds certain control measures and other content, so it not only has certain binding force on imported products, but also...
- iecee certificate lookup
- how do i get the iecee certificate? To obtain the IECEE accreditation certificate, the following documents must be submitted: IECEE CB test report for main products. The main product is the certificate issued by IECEE CB. Test report for plug/power cord (if available) Declaration of Conformity. Detailed pictures of the product. Prepare an Arabic guide. IECEE, the IEC Electrotechnical Equipment and Parts Conformity Assessment System, is a multilateral certification system based on IEC international standards, providing IEC CA cybersecurity services based on the IEC 62443 series of standards, focusing on operational technology (OT) to ensure critical systems (such as power supply) operates as expected. If you would like to know more about certificates please contact us. With over 15 years of export documentation and certified navigation experience, the founders know the frustration of not being able to find a straightforward route. Choose us and you won't be disappointed.
- fcc safety certificate
- FCC approval is required for any type of electronic equipment manufactured, sold or distributed in the United States. To receive this coveted seal of approval, your product must pass FCC testing and remain within the radio frequency limits set by the Federal Communications Commission. Determine the FCC rules that apply to your product. your product needs. Compliance testing in an authorized testing laboratory. Get the required approvals. Do Bluetooth devices require FCC approval? If you are designing, manufacturing or marketing for the US market a device that uses Bluetooth, WiFi, cellular or any other RF technology for wireless communication or contains a processor, the device is subject to the FCC's Device Authorization Rules.
- Kenya PVoC Certificate
- To import any commodity into Kenya, an importer will have to enlist the services of a clearing agent who will process the import documentation through Kenya Customs electronically on the Simba 2005 system and clear the goods on your behalf. Kenya has a pre-shipment inspection requirement (the Pre-Shipment Verification of Conformity, or PVoC) for exports destined for Kenya. Exports to Kenya must also obtain an additional ISM, which is mandatory for all imported products sold in Kenya to help consumers identify in the local market, imported products that have been certified by KEBS. For a small number of health, environment, and security imports, import licenses are required. Imports of machinery and equipment classified as equity capital or loan purchases must be received prior to exchange approval; local banks will not issue shipping guarantees for clearance of imports in the absence of such approval. All imports procured by Kenyan-based importers must be insured by companies licensed to conduct business in Kenya. Importation of animals, plants, and seeds is subject to quarantine regulations. All Kenyan imports are required to have the following documents: import declaration forms (IDF); a CoC from the PVoC agent for regulated products.