- 14 YEARS OF CERTIFICATION EXPERIENCE
- Chichen Technology was founded in 2007 and has 14 years of experience in testing and certification
- PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION TEAM
- The company has a professional testing and certification guidance and service team of 210 people
- MULTIPLE QUALIFICATION AUTHORIZATION
- The company participated in more than 326 qualification testing and certification projects
- HIGHLY RECOGNIZED BY CUSTOMERS
- Served more than 1,200 customers and won high recognition and praise from customers
FCC licensing system
The General Licensing System allows electronic submission of applications processed by the Commission. ULS allows you to indicate the purpose of the application and the radio service code, and guides you through the application process until the application is submitted.
To obtain the FCC Commercial Operator License, the applicant must submit the original Pass Certificate issued by the Commercial Operator License Examination Manager (COLEM), or electronically submitted by COLEM, certifying that the applicant has passed the required written and/or telegram element.
You do need an FCC license to use most two-way radios sold today. Some estimate that as many as 80% to 90% of businesses do not have an FCC license, even though it is required. There are quite a few two-way models that do not require a license.
The FCC has formulated technical standards on electromagnetic compatibility, frequency range, etc. as the basis for its law enforcement, and implemented an authorization system for products and equipment within its management scope.
- ul certificate of compliance
- Speaking of UL certification. It can get expensive and quick to certify products in your business. However, one thing that is never worth neglecting is security. The safety of your customers and employees is the most important thing to ensure brand loyalty .safe and reliable Sex can be the difference between long-term success and catastrophic failure. The UL mark is most commonly found on industrial equipment and household appliances. These include furnaces, fuses, electrical panels, fire control panels, circuit breakers, cameras, smoke and carbon dioxide alarms, fire extinguishers, sprinklers, glass, and thousands of low-voltage devices. Prepare. In this case, UL listing means the product complies with the National Electrical Code (NEC) and is therefore considered "safe". UL certification enables companies to innovate their safety standards and align with industry-wide best practices. Earning UL certification shows a business's commitment to consumer safety as well as product quality. Another important caveat of UL certification is for insurance purposes and customer safety.
- SAA certificates
- The so-called SAA certificate belongs to the professional certification certificate of the Australian Standards Organization, so in the current import and export market, if the SAA certificate refers to the Australian import and export certification, electrical products produced in any country want to enter the Australian market for sale, then The contents of this standard must be implemented, and the product quality complies with the standard. Some product are apply SAA certificate, for example: plug, dishwasher, fan, power supply, electric soldering iron, refrigerator, range hood, electric stove, washing machine, vacuum cleaner, room heater, microwave oven etc. But Even get SAA certificate, also these product should be get RCM certificate according Austrian's rule then can sale on market. Get more information and regulation please click our website http://www.jctchina.org.cn There are two cases in the sign of the SAA certificate. Formal approval In the SAA certificate, formal approval is to test the samples of the products. As long as the exporter chooses a formal and internationally recognized laboratory to test the samples provided by itself, and obtains the corresponding certificate of conformity under the premise of meeting the standards, then it will be accepted. Can enter the Australian market...
- ce and fcc certificate
- In Europe, this has been all rolled up into one set of standards, called the CE (European Conformity, in French its backwards) mark. So the CE mark is the equivalent of the UL safety testing, and FCC testing (per a EMC Directive which is part of the CE standards). There are generally two types of testing that must be done on new electronic products, safety and emissions testing. Also, if you have a medical product, other criteria must be followed. The FCC (Federal Communications Commission) requires certain emissions tests for electronic devices. Due to the recent ruling, testing does not actually have to be performed; it is up to the manufacturer to certify that the device complies with the requirements. As with the FCC marking in the United States, companies can self-certify compliance with applicable CE standards; however, to do so they must provide lengthy technical documentation to support certification, and in many cases it is best to have a third-party laboratory Test their equipment and write reports. CE Marking certification process : Review of product, its application and its construction. Evaluation of applicable directives and harmonic standards. Mapping of product against applicable CE marking directives and harmonic standards Getting product tested...
- ul approval certificate
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) is one of the oldest safety certification companies. They certify products, facilities, processes or systems against industry standards. In doing so, they have issued more than 20 different UL certifications for a wide range of categories. Do I need UL certification? It is not required by law to have a UL listed certified unit. However, this is a common practice as many large companies will only purchase equipment that passes UL safety testing. Underwriters' Laboratories, or UL as it is universally known, tests and evaluates components and products that allows a certification mark to be placed by the manufacturer. Most common are the "UL Listed" and "UL Recognized" marks. How long does it take to get a UL product certification or listing? Usually about 6 months from the day you have a functional prototype. That said, it can take months (or even years) for you to have a prototype that technically meets all applicable UL standards.
- tanzania coc certificate lookup
- Requirements for importing products into Tanzania Tanzania requires all regulated products imported into the country to be assessed and compliant with the TBS PVoC scheme. Under the PVoC scheme, a Certificate of Conformity (CoC) is mandatory for customs clearance. The CoC should certify that your product complies with all applicable national standards or approved equivalent standards and technical regulations and must be issued by an authorized inspection and certification body prior to shipment. main advantage Get your PVoC certificate Ensure that your products comply with relevant Tanzanian standards and technical requirements Avoid customs delays Prevent losses from importing non-compliant products What is a Tanzania COC? A Certificate of Conformity (COC) is necessary to ensure smooth customs clearance of cargo documentation, proving that the product complies with relevant technical regulations and Tanzania national, regional and international standards. Failure to submit a certificate of compliance issued by an inspection agency may result in fines or even delays in customs clearance for the goods being returned to the exporting country.
- Ensure your export products are of the highest quality with a SONCAP certificate
- The SONCAP certificate is an important quality assurance certification for Nigerian export products. This certificate certifies that the product meets the required safety and quality standards for export to Nigeria. With a SONCAP certificate, you can ensure that your products are of the highest quality and meet all safety requirements. SONCAP certificate is a key requirement for products exported to Nigeria. This is a quality assurance certification that confirms that your product meets the safety and quality standards required by the Nigerian market. With a SONCAP certificate, you can ensure that your products meet the expectations of Nigerian consumers. When the CEO of a major manufacturing company learned that the Nigerian market was opening up to foreign products, he was excited to explore the opportunity. He knew his company's products met the required safety and quality standards but weren't sure if they had the necessary certifications. He reached out to his contacts in Nigeria and learned about the SONCAP certificate. He quickly realized that his company needed to obtain this certification if they wanted to export their products to Nigeria. Fortunately, the company's quality assurance department was able to quickly obtain certification. They work with the Nigerian...
- Our Saudi Water Efficiency Label ensures your home uses water efficiently
- Want to save water at home? Check the Saudi Water Efficiency Label! Our labels ensure your home is water-efficient so you can save money and protect the environment. The Saudi government has introduced water efficiency labels for households to help protect this important resource. The label is similar to the energy efficiency label on many appliances and will help residents choose the most water-efficient products and save on water bills. All new homes and buildings must bear the Saudi Water Efficiency Label and will be prominently displayed on the front of the property. The label will give buyers and renters an at-a-glance look at how much water property is likely to use and how much money can be saved by choosing a more efficient home. The label will also help raise awareness of the importance of water conservation and efficient water use. With labels, residents will be able to make more informed choices about how they use water in their homes. As the sun shone on the city, residents of Riyadh scrambled to find ways to cool down. But in the air conditioning and pool, one woman noticed something different in her neighborhood. Across the city, new signs...
- Does Kenya PVoC Certificate Needed for Clothing Export to Africa?
- If you want to export garments to Africa, you may be wondering if you need a Kenya PVoC certificate. The answer is yes, you need this certificate to complete the export. The Kenya PVoC certificate is an important document to ensure that your products meet the standards required for export. This certificate certifies that your product is safe and meets all applicable safety and quality standards. Without this certificate, your product will not be able to enter the African market. So, if you want to export garments to Africa, make sure to get the Kenya PVoC certificate first. This is the only way to ensure that your product is up to standard and can be sold in the African market. Mary is excited to finally be able to sell her products in Africa. She has worked hard to develop a range of quality products that meet the Kenyan PVoC certificate requirements. However, she soon learned that getting the certificate wasn't easy. The process is complex and requires a lot of paperwork and testing. But Mary was determined to succeed, and she finally got her certificate. Thanks to the Kenyan PVoC certificate, Mary's products are now allowed to enter...
- JCT was Initiated in 2003,and has been established since 1990.we have been working on certification and testing for over 15+ years experience.
- More than 500 customers choose JCT’s Service, we JCT get more than 1000+ certificate for customers,and save many times and money.Also helped customers get more orders.
- We provide 25+ Certifications for customers in the world.We are working with TUV、SGS、BV、INTERTEK、CQC、CCIC、APPLUS etc
- We are confident that the job will be completed to your satisfaction. If for any reason you are not fully satisfied with the results, we will fix the issue and won’t consider the job done until you have a smile on your face!
- Don’t worry about hidden charges at the end. We present you with fixed rate pricing before any work even begins, so you will know exactly what to expect. What we quote is what you can expect to pay nothing more.
- The EAC Certificate of conformity confirms that devices comply with the Technical Regulations of the Eurasian Economic Community (EURASEC).Products that bear the EAC Mark have all passed the conformity assessment procedures in one of the
- FCC stands for Federal Communications Commission. The FCC certification or FCC mark is a certification mark employed on all electronic products manufactured and sold in the United States.The FCC enforces this requirement, per Title 47 of the Code of Federal Regulation (CFR).
- WRAS is an acronym for Water Regulations Advisory Scheme. Despite WRAS being incorporated in 2008 Water Companies have for over 100 years been working with individuals and organisations to help them comply with byelaws and water fittings regulations.
- nigeria soncap
- SONCAP stands for the Standards Organisation of Nigeria Conformity Assessment Program. With a rapidly expanding market for imports in Nigeria and to help fulfill its responsibility to protect Nigerian consumers, the Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON) ...
- tanzania pvoc
- Tanzania requires all regulated products imported into the country to be assessed and to conform to the requirements of the TBS PVoC program. Under the PVoC program, a Certificate of Conformity (CoC) is compulsory for customs clearance.
- saudi arabia saber
- Enforced on January 1, 2019, SABER is a comprehensive system introduced by SASO and has replaced the old system for issuing SASO Certificate of Conformity (CoC) for goods exported to Saudi Arabia.
- kenya pvoc
- The Kenyan Bureau of Standards (KEBS) has introduced the Pre-Export Verification of Conformity (PVoC) to Standards Program to ensure the quality of products, which must also meet health, safety and environmental standards for Kenyans.
- ghana coc
- Under the EasyPASS Programme, shipments to Ghana will require testing and inspection to the Ghanaian standards or applicable equivalent International standards in order to obtain a CoC from an Approved Body. The CoC is a compulsory requirement to obtain Customs clearance of goods into Ghana.
- morocco coc
- Moroccan Ministry of Industry, Trade, Green and Digital Economy (MCINET) recently established a ‘Verification of Conformity (VoC)’ program to certify that products imported into Morocco comply with the national regulations for product quality and safety.
- The acronym GOST comes from Государственный Стандарт (Gosudarstvenny Standart), which means “state standard”. Since their introduction almost a century ago, GOST certificates have established the technical safety and quality requirements necessary to authorize a product for sale...
- SAUDI WATER LABEL
- The Saudi Standards, Metrology and Quality Organization (SASO) set on January 1st, 2018 the new water efficiency technical regulations and its Water Efficiency Label for a number of sanitary products and water flow control equipment based on the rates of water efficiency consumption.