- 14 YEARS OF CERTIFICATION EXPERIENCE
- Chichen Technology was founded in 2007 and has 14 years of experience in testing and certification
- PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION TEAM
- The company has a professional testing and certification guidance and service team of 210 people
- MULTIPLE QUALIFICATION AUTHORIZATION
- The company participated in more than 326 qualification testing and certification projects
- HIGHLY RECOGNIZED BY CUSTOMERS
- Served more than 1,200 customers and won high recognition and praise from customers
The Standards Organization of Nigeria Conformity Assessment Program (SONCAP) is a mandatory product certification program aimed at ensuring that products imported into Nigeria meet the country’s health, safety, and environmental standards. Obtaining SONCAP certification can offer several benefits for exporters who wish to do business in Nigeria. Here are some of the benefits:
Access to the Nigerian market: Nigeria is one of the largest economies in Africa and has a population of over 200 million people. Obtaining SONCAP certification allows exporters to access this vast market, thereby expanding their customer base and increasing their revenue.
Compliance with regulatory requirements: Nigeria has strict regulatory requirements for imported goods. SONCAP certification helps exporters to comply with these requirements and avoid costly delays or rejections at the border.
Enhance brand image and reputation: SONCAP certification is a mark of quality assurance and can help to enhance the brand image and reputation of the exporter. This, in turn, can help to attract new customers and increase sales.
Competitive advantage: Exporters who obtain SONCAP certification have a competitive advantage over those who do not. This is because SONCAP certification demonstrates a commitment to quality and compliance, which can be a key differentiator in a crowded market.
Improved supply chain efficiency: SONCAP certification can help to improve supply chain efficiency by reducing the risk of product recalls, rejections, or delays. This, in turn, can help to reduce costs and improve profitability.
In conclusion, obtaining SONCAP certification is essential for exporters who wish to do business in Nigeria. It not only ensures compliance with regulatory requirements but also provides access to a vast market, enhances brand image, provides a competitive advantage, and improves supply chain efficiency.
- How to Ensure Compliance with RCM Certification Requirements
- RCM (Regulatory Compliance Mark) certification is a mandatory requirement for electrical and electronic products in the Australian and New Zealand markets. The RCM mark indicates that a product complies with the relevant standards and regulations, ensuring its safety, reliability, and performance. To ensure compliance with RCM certification requirements, the following steps can be taken: Identify the applicable standards: The first step is to identify the relevant standards and regulations that apply to your product. This information can be obtained from the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) website or by consulting with a certification body. Test the product: Once the applicable standards have been identified, the product should be tested by a testing laboratory that is accredited by the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA). The testing should cover all the relevant aspects of the standards, such as electromagnetic compatibility, safety, and radiofrequency emissions. Complete the RCM application: Once the testing has been completed, the RCM application should be completed and submitted to a recognized certification body. The application should include the test reports, technical documentation, and other relevant information. Wait for the certification: Once the application has been submitted, the certification body will review...
- fcc certification problem
- FCC certification requirements for radio products Manufacturers of radio products must certify their products to ensure they comply with regulatory frameworks for global markets, including the US (regulated by the FCC) and Europe (regulated by the European Union). While there are many overlapping considerations when it comes to product compliance, there are significant and different requirements across major global markets. FCC Compliance FAQsContact Us To raise awareness and ensure compliance with FCC regulations, the following FAQs are designed to help signatory companies better understand these issues. 1. How can signage companies ensure that the digital signage they purchase from manufacturers is FCC compliant? 2. How can signage companies demonstrate to customers that their digital signage is FCC compliant? 3. How does the FCC know that digital signage is interfering with the wireless spectrum? 4. If digital signage is cited by the FCC, must it be shut down immediately? 5. What are the penalties if digital signage is cited for FCC violation but not shut down? Who will assess these penalties? 6. Can the illegal digital signage be adjusted on-site to make it compliant?
- IECEE Certificate
- What is an IECEE Certificate? An IECEE Certificate is a document that provides assurance that a product has been tested and certified to meet the requirements of a specific international standard. The certificate is issued by an IECEE CBTL (Certification Body Testing Laboratory) and is recognized by governments and other regulatory bodies around the world. What are the benefits of having an IECEE Certificate? An IECEE Certificate is a valuable document that indicates a product has been tested and certified to meet international safety and quality standards. It can be used to demonstrate a product’s compliance with regulations in different markets, and can help to speed up the approval process in some cases. Additionally, an IECEE Certificate can help to reduce the cost of product certification and testing. How do I get an IECEE Certificate? An IECEE Certificate is an important document that proves that your product has been tested and certified to meet safety standards. In order to get an IECEE Certificate, you will need to submit a product sample to an IECEE-accredited laboratory. The laboratory will test your product and issue a Certificate of Conformity if it meets all safety requirements.4. What are the requirements for getting an...
- The Benefits of SABER Certification for Medical Devices in Saudi Arabia
- SABER Certification is a requirement for all products imported into Saudi Arabia. The Saudi Standards, Metrology, and Quality Organization (SASO) launched the SABER system in 2019 to facilitate the issuance of conformity certificates for products imported into Saudi Arabia. The SABER system aims to streamline the certification process and increase transparency in trade. One sector that requires SABER Certification is the medical device industry. Medical devices must comply with Saudi Arabian regulations and undergo a certification process before they can be imported into the country. Here are the benefits of SABER Certification for medical devices in Saudi Arabia: Compliance with Saudi Arabian regulations: Medical devices must comply with the regulatory requirements set by the Saudi Arabian government to ensure patient safety. SABER Certification ensures that the devices meet these requirements. Faster certification process: SABER Certification streamlines the certification process and reduces the time required to obtain a conformity certificate. This saves time and money for businesses and ensures that products can be imported into Saudi Arabia more quickly. Improved market access: SABER Certification increases market access for medical devices in Saudi Arabia. Products that do not have the required certification cannot be imported into the country,...
- RCM Certification
- When it comes to electrical products, safety is of utmost concern. The RCM certification is a mark of quality assurance for electrical products in Australia and New Zealand. It ensures that the product meets the relevant safety standards and technical regulations. Obtaining RCM certification for your electrical products offers several benefits, which are discussed below. What is RCM Certification? RCM certification is a mandatory conformity assessment scheme for electrical products in Australia and New Zealand. It requires electrical products to meet the minimum safety requirements under Australian and New Zealand standards. The RCM certification mark is proof that the product has been tested and certified by an accredited body and meets the relevant safety standards. Benefits of Obtaining RCM Certification Compliance with Legal Requirements Obtaining RCM certification ensures that your electrical products meet the mandatory safety requirements under Australian and New Zealand law. Failure to comply with these regulations can result in penalties, fines or even legal action. By obtaining RCM certification, you can avoid legal issues and ensure that your products meet the necessary standards. Increased Consumer Confidence Consumers are becoming more aware of product safety concerns, and they look for certification marks when...
- How much does a SABER certificate cost in Saudi Arabia?
- The Saudi Arabian Standards Organization (SASO) is the government organization responsible for developing and maintaining Saudi Arabia's national standards. All products sold in Saudi Arabia must meet SABER certification requirements. The cost of SABER certification depends on the product and the number of tests required. The SABER certificate is an important document to demonstrate that your business complies with the South African Supplier Code of Conduct (SASO). SABER certificates are issued by the South African Bureau of Standards (SABS) and are mandatory for all businesses wishing to supply goods and services to the South African government. What are the benefits of a SABER certificate? There are many benefits to having a SABER certificate. Some of these benefits include: Improve credibility and credibility. When you have a SABERcertificate, it shows that you have met a high standard of quality and it has been verified by an independent organization. This can help you build trust with customers and partners. Increase visibility. SABER certificates can help you stand out from the competition and demonstrate your expertise and quality standards. Improve efficiency. SABER-certified businesses are generally seen as more efficient and professional. This can help you save time and money. Improve customer satisfaction....
- SABER Certificate Cost Comparison: Choosing the Best Certification Body for Your Business
- If you're a business looking to import or sell products in Saudi Arabia, obtaining a SABER (Saudi Product Safety Program) certificate is essential. The SABER certificate ensures that your products meet the safety and quality standards set by the Saudi Arabian government. However, the cost of obtaining the certificate can vary depending on the certification body you choose. In this article, we will discuss how to compare SABER certificate cost to choose the best certification body for your business. Check the Certification Body's Accreditation: The first thing to consider is whether the certification body is accredited by the Saudi Arabian government. Accreditation ensures that the certification body meets the requirements set by the government and is authorized to issue SABER certificates. Accreditation also guarantees the acceptance of the certificate by the Saudi Arabian authorities. Compare SABER Certificate Fees: The cost of obtaining a SABER certificate can vary depending on the certification body. Some certification bodies charge a flat rate for the certificate, while others charge a fee based on the product category or the number of products to be certified. It is essential to compare the fees charged by different certification bodies to determine the most cost-effective option...
- Certificate of Conformity for Exports to Zimbabwe
- It is announced that, as from 27th July 2015, any consignment will have to be verified prior being shipped to Zimbabwe. All inspected goods will be issued a Transitional certificate and goods will not be rejected into the country even if they fail to meet the required standards but the importers and exporters will be informed about the non- conformity on their goods. The Transitional period will end on 31st October 2015. The CBCA program will be at its full implementation stage as from 1st November 2015. The certificate of conformity (CoC) will be required for the clearance of goods and consignment of listed goods not accompanied with this certificate will be refused from entry into the country. The Government of Zimbabwe has implemented three new Consignment Based Conformity Assessment programmes, in order to reduce hazardous and substandard imported products and improve Customs duty collection. New CBCA programs for verification and assessment of conformity on general goods & Consolidated cargo in exporting countries implemented respectively as of 8th April 2022 and 1st June 2022. Within CBCA programme, conformity to standards and declared value of goods intended to be exported to Zimbabwe will be verified prior shipment...
- JCT was Initiated in 2003,and has been established since 1990.we have been working on certification and testing for over 15+ years experience.
- More than 500 customers choose JCT’s Service, we JCT get more than 1000+ certificate for customers,and save many times and money.Also helped customers get more orders.
- We provide 25+ Certifications for customers in the world.We are working with TUV、SGS、BV、INTERTEK、CQC、CCIC、APPLUS etc
- We are confident that the job will be completed to your satisfaction. If for any reason you are not fully satisfied with the results, we will fix the issue and won’t consider the job done until you have a smile on your face!
- Don’t worry about hidden charges at the end. We present you with fixed rate pricing before any work even begins, so you will know exactly what to expect. What we quote is what you can expect to pay nothing more.
- Local responsible supplier required for any ACMA RCM applicable product. Suppliers of products under the ERAC scope must have an ABN in order to register as suppliers. Products not under the ERAC scope can be supplied through a local RCM supplier agent acting on their behalf.
- WRAS is an acronym for Water Regulations Advisory Scheme. Despite WRAS being incorporated in 2008 Water Companies have for over 100 years been working with individuals and organisations to help them comply with byelaws and water fittings regulations.
- kenya pvoc
- The Kenyan Bureau of Standards (KEBS) has introduced the Pre-Export Verification of Conformity (PVoC) to Standards Program to ensure the quality of products, which must also meet health, safety and environmental standards for Kenyans.
- UL stands for Underwriter Laboratories, a third-party certification company that’s been around for over a century. UL was founded in 1894 in Chicago. They certify products with the aim to make the world a safer place for both workers and consumers.
- GCC is the acronym for Gulf Cooperation Council in the Gulf. The Gulf Cooperation Council was established in Abu Dhabi, UAE on May 25, 1981. Its member states are Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Sultanate of Oman, Kingdom of Bahrain, and 7 Yemen.
- iraq coc
- Pre-Inspection, Testing and Issuing of Certificates of Conformity Programme of Goods Imported into Iraq From the 1st January 2020, Exporters/Importers trading with Iraq need to comply with the requirements of Pre-Inspection...
- FCC stands for Federal Communications Commission. The FCC certification or FCC mark is a certification mark employed on all electronic products manufactured and sold in the United States.The FCC enforces this requirement, per Title 47 of the Code of Federal Regulation (CFR).
- egypt coi pvoc
- GOEIC – General Organization of Export and Import Control, require that all producers, manufacturers, exporters register their products and issue a certificate of inspection ( COI ) – by an approved GOEIC partner to access the Egyptian markets & pass the Egyptian custom, all regulated products were listed in the ministerial decree No. 991/2015 – 992/2015 – 43/2016.
- uganda coc
- Inspection of imports coming into Uganda is one of the UNBS mandates that emerged from the UNBS Act Cap 327 which became operational in 1989. Import Inspection duties entail enforcing the requirements of the Uganda standards in order to protect the health and safety of the public and the environment against dangerous and sub-standard products.
- SAUDI WATER LABEL
- The Saudi Standards, Metrology and Quality Organization (SASO) set on January 1st, 2018 the new water efficiency technical regulations and its Water Efficiency Label for a number of sanitary products and water flow control equipment based on the rates of water efficiency consumption.